Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Male Giraffe

06/21/2015 Update:  This card was modified to be a Father's Day Card for my oldest son, who is One of a Kind, with a Dunkin' Donuts Gift Card enclosed.  


This card was made by using the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2-56.  A little while ago there was a image I liked from the Design Team and I thought I would purchase the male giraffe from "A Day For Daisies" and do this sketch.  My son likes Giraffes; but he doesn't particularly care for my addiction of giraffe gift items; so I can still fulfill my addiction without adding to his small collection by doing a card.  He does collect his homemade cards from his sister, which takes up a small space in a box on his end table and I'm sure he will include this one in his stash.  
Sentiment added to enter into the Aud Sentiment Challenge Blog #133 Bingo Using Ribbon, Pattern Paper and Die-Cut; Or Markers, Digi and Die-Cut; Or Ribbon, Digi and 3D Item (Focal Giraffe).  



Products are all Close to My Heart (CTMH) unless noted otherwise
PaperPak:  Footloose
Cardstock:  Pear and Colonial White
Ribbon:  Z401 Autumn Harvest 
Stamp Sets:  S1502 A Happy Hello SOTM, Leaves and Flair 
Image:  A Day For Daisies "Male Giraffe"
Inks:  ShinHan Alcohol-base 
3D Foam Tape to Pop Up Giraffe Focal Point
Embellishments:  Liquid Glass on Leaf and Center of Flair circle of Glitter Tape and Liquid Glass








5 comments:

Kathie said...

Oh Sue such a precious image which adore. Love your colour combo as well and such pretty design papers and added embellishments. Great card and thanks so much for sharing your card with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

Heide said...

Sue, This is always makes me smile, I think it is so cute! You card is super. Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Sandy said...

Love your sweet giraffe, a fabulous make! Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Sandy

Melanie R said...

This is one of my favorite images. What a cute card!

Cards By MI said...

Fun and charming! Thanks for joining us over at AUD sentiments this week.
Love n hugs
Marie