Sunday, September 27, 2015

Flower Child


Well I had no idea what I was going to do with the The Outlawz's September Progressive Freebie Challenge.  The Flower Child Image #4 was provided by Nicecrane Designs.   I knew I wanted to come out of my comfort zone and create a different look than my usual cards...wanted something vintage using distressing, doilies, gold, glitter, beads and have her surrounded by flowers using the crunched flower technique...and this is my creation of everything I wanted to accomplish with this card.  

My daughter introduced me to the Crunched Flower Technique...The flowers are cut in various sizes from the Art Philosophy Cartridge. Spray flowers with water, crunch, open (crunch more if needed) dry, spray glitter paint, dry (distress if desired) and layer flowers.  To see many of Lisa's creations of these crunched flowers go to her blog Life of a BZScrapper.    



















Also submitted to: 
DL.ART September Linky Challenge 
9/28/2015 "Anything Goes" - Random Draw for September


CTMH Products used unless otherwise specified
Paper:  Laughing Lola
Cardstock:  
     Daisy White, Black, Gypsy, Light Yellow, Light Purple
     Gold Glitter Paper - Center of Doilies
Other: 
     3D Thin and Regular Foam Tape
Embellishments: 
     Gold Bling Gems Assortment - Center of Flowers
     Beads brought at Joann's 
     Doilies
     





1 comment:

Monika Reeck said...

yaay she is a cute Image
love all the flowers and love your paisley background
adorable card Sue
thanks again for all your visit
see you again next time now it is 00:35 in Germany
I go sleep :)