Monday, May 15, 2017

Take Life One Cup At A Time - H2H May - Wk 3

Team Emerald - Lauren
May Week #3 - "Everyday Life"

Maybe you've got a favorite from the CTMH Everyday Life Collection, or maybe you just want to immortalize life's little everyday moments.  Join us at Heart2Heart this week and other challenges in May... Remember you have all month to create to be eligible for recognition as one of the Top 10 "Darlings".

AND if you create a project for each challenge in the month of May, you will earn a badge as an H2H Addict for Perfect Attendance. 

For additional inspiration on this Challenge hop on by to see what other Design Team members have created. Hope this gives you some inspiration and enthusiasm to link your artwork as a participant ... we look forward to your creativity. 





Being an Arizonian, I thought what better than to show my life starting off with a cup of coffee while sitting in our backyard patio looking at all the cacti ... and believe me we have a lot to look at because my husband loves playing around with the landscaping.  Loving the design papers in this pack but chose to use a couple of the Picture My Life cards for the two stitched panels and then one of the design papers for the background.  This has started my day off, and now off to other business.  





CTMH Products Unless Otherwise Specified:
Design Paper 
     Prickly Pear 
Cardstock 
     Sapphire and White Daisy
Stamps 
     Fiskars "Latte Love" 
     Verve "Delightful & Delicious" 
     Verve "One Cup"   
Die 
     Kaisercraft DIY Cuts "Cup and Saucer) 
     Postage Stamp Layers Die - Limited - Purchased at Scraps of Love
Other 
     3D Thin Foam Tape 


  


2 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

I love the cacti background... I can just picture you out there in the morning, enjoying your cup of coffee before the heat of the day becomes unbearable. Love the colour choices - the cacti are perfect at the front and that red coffee cup really stands out.

Melanie R said...

Love the terra cotta color with the cactus - perfect for our life in the desert! I enjoy early mornings on the porch with my sweet cats. I love looking at your yard because it's so beautifully landscaped!